- Our Products
- Duplex Stainless Products
Duplex Stainless Products
Stainless Steel 304/316 Hose Pipes
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Piece
|Type||Hydraulic Hose Pipe|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: NHAVA SHEVA
- Production Capacity: 500 METRES PER MONTH
- Delivery Time: 2 - 3 DAYS
- Packaging Details: AS PER BUYER NEEDS
Duplex 2205 Pipes
|Thickness||As per requirment|
|Diameter||As per requirment|
|Material||As per requirment|
|Unit Length||18 m|
2205 duplex stainless steel is a cost effective solution for many applications where the 300 series stainless steels are susceptible to chloride stress corrosion cracking. Stress corrosion cracking occurs when stainless steels are subjected to tensile stress, while in contact with solutions containing chlorides. Increasing temperatures also increase the susceptibility of stainless steels to stress corrosion cracking.
Forms of Duplex 2205 Available at J P Metal
- Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
- Fittings (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lapjoints, long welding necks, socket welds, elbows, tees, stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Welding Wire and Welding Electrode
Duplex 2507 Stainless Steel
Duplex 2507 is a Duplex Stainless Steel designed for applications which demand exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. Alloy 2507 has 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel. This high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content results in excellent resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides 2507 with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Usage of Duplex 2507 should be limited to applications below 600° F (316° C). Extended elevated temperature exposure can reduce both the toughness and corrosion resistance of alloy 2507.
Duplex 2507 possesses excellent mechanical properties. Often a light gauge of 2507 material can be used to achieve the same design strength of a thicker nickel alloy. The resulting savings in weight can dramatically reduce the overall cost of fabrication.